Share Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adebayor Want to Move to the taunting Club Adebayor fate hanging back because of the Madrid and the City are reluctant to wear them.

Go down

Adebayor Want to Move to the taunting Club Adebayor fate hanging back because of the Madrid and the City are reluctant to wear them. Empty Adebayor Want to Move to the taunting Club Adebayor fate hanging back because of the Madrid and the City are reluctant to wear them.

Post  Princess_Louis Thu May 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Adebayor Want to Move to the taunting Club

VIVAnews - Real Madrid striker, Emmanuel Adebayor had received ridicule from fans of Tottenham Hotspur. In fact, Ade wants to move to the club. Dilemma.

The Lili White Fans never gave racist taunts to Ade when defending Madrid contra Spurs in the Champions League quarterfinals. Striker on loan from Manchester City, admits no mockery seriously consider it, though he cautioned that sometimes can be painful.

"I heard 'singing' and feel very sad because before deciding to Madrid, my first choice is Tottenham. Although I hear the singing not take it seriously," Adebayor said as quoted by Virgin.

Adebayor fate hangs back later for the Madrid and the City are reluctant to use his services again. Ade Madrid want to bring back to City, and City want to take it off. This makes Tottenham are interested to ask for her hand.

"I want to go there and build contract. Perhaps the fans are angry because I scored a goal against them. Maybe they think that because Adebayor has made them fall from the Champions League and bury the dream to advance to the final," said Adebayor.

Striker 27 years reveals that as a footballer, move the club could happen to every player. "Today we played for this club, and probably will end the (career) with another club," said the Togo striker.

Adebayor hopes Tottenham can take more control of supporters of the actions and racist chanting. According to him, the fans should be able to control your emotions as well as a footballer.

"Football is a game. Make no mistake, there is the element of money too, but it all still just a game," said Adebayor.
• VIVAnews
Princess_Louis
Princess_Louis

Back to top Go down