I just wanna Say Hello

Go down

I just wanna Say Hello

Post  Lala Lulu on Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:37 am

Hi my name Lulu Very Happy call me Lulu
avatar
Lala Lulu

Posts : 13
Points : 33
Join date : 2011-03-25
Age : 35
Location : usa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just wanna Say Hello

Post  dhiemazsabda on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:44 am

hi also lulu .... Greetings also yes .... Smile
avatar
dhiemazsabda

Posts : 9
Points : 23
Join date : 2011-03-27
Age : 38
Location : jakarta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just wanna Say Hello

Post  Dear_Diary on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Lala Lulu wrote:Hi my name Lulu Very Happy call me Lulu

Hello,I'm newbie here, guide me please...
Very Happy
Thanks for your warmfull Very Happy

Dear_Diary

Posts : 3
Points : 9
Join date : 2011-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

askum

Post  Princess_Louis on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:29 pm

umiiiiiiiiiii aq mau absen y newbie niech Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
avatar
Princess_Louis

Posts : 52
Points : 160
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 30
Location : kelapa gading, north jakarta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just wanna Say Hello

Post  Mr.Machmood on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:29 pm

Princess_Louis wrote:umiiiiiiiiiii aq mau absen y newbie niech Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

Hello Lady, very nice to see you here. Welcome and happy enjoy your life.
avatar
Mr.Machmood

Posts : 2
Points : 2
Join date : 2011-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just wanna Say Hello

Post  Princess_Louis on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:20 am

Mr.Machmood wrote:
Princess_Louis wrote:umiiiiiiiiiii aq mau absen y newbie niech Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

Hello Lady, very nice to see you here. Welcome and happy enjoy your life.

your welcome mr.machmood it nice being ss member :tpk tangan:
avatar
Princess_Louis

Posts : 52
Points : 160
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 30
Location : kelapa gading, north jakarta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just wanna Say Hello

Post  Baby Gaga on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:58 am

Princess_Louis wrote:
Mr.Machmood wrote:
Princess_Louis wrote:umiiiiiiiiiii aq mau absen y newbie niech Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

Hello Lady, very nice to see you here. Welcome and happy enjoy your life.

your welcome mr.machmood it nice being ss member :tpk tangan:

Hi both of you nice to see you here and always together with love cheers :tpk tangan:
avatar
Baby Gaga

Posts : 6
Points : 17
Join date : 2011-04-05
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just wanna Say Hello

Post  Baby Gaga on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:09 am


I hope this forum would be like that, every body want to visit and enliven here Very Happy
avatar
Baby Gaga

Posts : 6
Points : 17
Join date : 2011-04-05
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just wanna Say Hello

Post  Princess_Louis on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:09 am

Baby Gaga wrote:
I hope this forum would be like that, every body want to visit and enliven here Very Happy

sure it would be like that sista, i can guarantee for you and all members Very Happy the key is only keep smile and make friends with each other.... nice to see you sista
avatar
Princess_Louis

Posts : 52
Points : 160
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 30
Location : kelapa gading, north jakarta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just wanna Say Hello

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum